• I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe Holiday Season. The year 2013 is here and we again have an event filled calendar of Lodge Activity. Congratulations to our newly elected and appointed 2013 officers & new Trustees.
• 2013 Dues are due. Notices sent out on October 19, 2012. Please mail to the following address:
Queen City Lodge No. 761
1496 Golf Club Lane
Clarsville, TN 37040
• Do not forget that we have Open Education Night in the Library the 3rd Thursday of each month starting at 7:00 pm. This is an informal gathering of MM’s interested in talking about “whatever” Masonic topic they wish to bring up. These gatherings do NOT last longer than an hour. The next two months meetings are scheduled for January 17th & February 21st. Bring a MM friend along.
• A School of Instruction is scheduled for January 22nd and it is being hosted at Lodge No. 89. A dinner will be served at 6:00 pm and the instruction will begin at 7:00 pm and end at 9:00 pm. All Lodge Officers are requested to be present. All MM’s are invited to attend.
• Our Roadside Community Service project will continue again this year in partnership with Lodge No. 89. The next scheduled cleanup is after the Lodge Breakfast on February 2nd and will depart from Lodge 89 at 8:30 am. All interested in assisting in this project must have a waiver on file and if not may be downloaded from the lodge website. In the event that inclement weather prevents the cleanup, a makeup date is scheduled for February 23rd.
• Tickets will be on sale beginning January 10th for the 2012 MM Recognition Dinner scheduled for February 8th at 6:00 pm. This year we will recognize 14 MM’s raised during the year 2012. On the menu are steak, baked potato, salad, desserts, and drinks. The guest speaker is to be announced. Contact any Lodge Officer if you wish to purchase tickets. I will also have available at the February Lodge Breakfast. They are $10 each.