- IMPORTANT – 2013 Dues are due. Original notices sent out (email and mail) on October 19, 2012. I must have dues in by March 14th Stated Meeting. After this date those that have not paid their dues are no longer in “good standing”. Please mail to the following address as our PO Box has been closed:
- I will also be available for Dues payments at the March 2nd Lodge Breakfast as well as most Tuesdays & Thursdays. I will make time if you need a special date and time. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 931-561-3224.
- Do not forget that we have Open Education Night in the Library the 3rd Thursday of each month starting at 7:00 pm. This is an informal gathering of MM’s interested in talking about “whatever” Masonic topic they wish to bring up. These gatherings do NOT last longer than an hour. The next two months meetings are scheduled for March 21st and April 25th (Moved due to District Meeting). Bring a MM friend along.
- On April 6th we have our normal Lodge Breakfast. However, this breakfast has two significant things occurring. First, we will be donating the proceeds of this breakfast as well as the March 2nd Breakfast proceeds to the MS Walk scheduled for April 6th. Several wives of our members suffer from this terrible disease so I hope that your schedule will permit attendance at this breakfast or even better yet – participate in the MS Walk. Additional donations, if able, would be appreciated. Details of this walk will be forthcoming as we get closer to the date. Second, we will be presenting a $500 Scholarship to a senior of the Montgomery County Public School System. There is still time to submit the application, so if you know a student – please direct them to our website at queencitylodge.org/charity/scholarship-program/ to download an application. The suspense is March 25th.
- Also on April 6th at 6:45 pm we will be hosting Clinton Lodge No 82 (Princeton, KY) so they may conduct a Master Mason Degree (KY Style) on one of their candidates. Dispensation has been granted by both KY and TN Grand Masters. A copy of this Dispensation will be emailed to you shortly. If you have never seen a KY Master Mason Degree – then come out and enjoy. Dinner will be at 6:00pm.
- District Meeting this year will be hosted by Springfield, Western Star Lodge No. 9. Guests are invited, Dinner 6:00 pm, Cost: Donations. More information forthcoming.
- Please see calendar, Lodge Bulletin Board and website for Grand Lodge Session details.
- Please visit the latest Grand Lodge website at www.celebrate2013.org. This website has been setup by the Grand Lodge to announce activity scheduled throughout the year to celebrate the Bicentennial (200th Anniversary) of the Grand Lodge of Tennessee. Details will be forthcoming as I get them.